The Dell Prices & Rules
The Dell - Prices
- Syndicate membership price: T.B.C.
Please contact Chris Allen on 07775 866703 for further information and ticket availability.
The Dell - Rules & Regulations
- CATCH REPORT BOOK – Please log all captures in the book. (Anything over 30lb a photograph would be appreciated).
- Membership cards must be produced when asked for by the bailiff or another member of the syndicate. NO CARD – NO FISHING.
- Fishing from designated swims only.
- Maximum of 3 rods, a 4th rod may be used 31st November – 31st March.
- MAXIMUM LENGTH OF LEADCORE LEADERS TO BE 24 inches.
- KORDA SAFE ZONE LEADERS NOT TO BE USED.
- NO MONO SHOCK LEADERS – ONLY BRAID SHOCK LEADERS ALLOWED.
- No nuts to be used other than Dynamite Tiger Nuts. Tinned only and only 1 tin per session.
- No Bait Boats allowed.
- Rods must never be left unattended. Other than visiting one swim distance either side of your swim.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are fish to be removed or introduced.
- Members are not permitted to leave their swim/bivvy UNATTENDED FOR LONGER THAN 2 HOURS.
- Members are not permitted to stay longer than 7 days in any one swim.
- NO Fishing Guests.
- Only ONE non-fishing guest at any one time.
- No Dogs allowed.
- Entrance Gate to be kept locked at all times (replacement key costs £30.00).
- Vehicles should be driven sensibly and MUST be left in the official car parks.
- ONLY OFF GROUND BBQ’S ARE ALLOWED. Under no circumstance is any wood to be burnt on the BBQ as a fire.
- Absolutely NO EXCESSIVE drinking of alcohol, illegal substances or noise.
- Radio’s and TV’s are allowed – BUT MUST NOT BE HEARD OUTSIDE OF YOUR SWIM.
- All incidents of misconduct or rule violation must be reported immediately.
- Keep your fishery tidy – PLEASE DISPOSE OF ALL RUBBISH including TEABAGS & CIGARETTE BUTTS when you leave the swim – a bin is provided near the main gate.
- No fires, swimming or firearms. Please keep to your own swim and show consideration for the other members.
- Do not breakdown any vegetation or trespass on surrounding property.
BREACHING ANY OF THE FISHERY RULES MAY RESULT IN PERMANENT LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP, WITHOUT ANY REIMBURSMENT OF ANY MEMBERSHIP FEE.
THE GATE KEYS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF BERWICK PONDS FISHERY AND MUST BE RETURNED UPON A REVOCTION. THERE WILL BE BALIFFS LOOKING AFTER YOUR FISHERY WHO WILL STRINGENTLY ENFORCE THE ABOVE RULES & REGULATIONS AT ALL TIMES.